School’s out for spring break! Join us during our special weekday Matinee Movie times. Life is a journey. Enjoy the trip. Gear up... A cocky hot rod gets stuck in a small town en route to a big race, and learns a lesson in humility. With the help of the town's quirky car population, he learns that sometimes life is more about the voyage than the outcome of the race. Images: © 2006 Disney/Pixar
Did you know?
- Luigi's license plate reads 445-108, which is the latitude and longitude for the main Ferrari factory in Modena, Italy.
- The final Pixar film to be released on VHS, and the first to be released on Blu-ray.
- The Pizza Planet truck from Toy Story (1995) can be seen in the crowd scene featuring the "Elvis" car, right next to him.
- Even with a farm of computers that ran four times faster than the ones used for The Incredibles (2004), and 1,000 times faster than the ones used for Toy Story (1995), each frame of this movie took an average of 17 processor hours to render.
- One racing car, #84, is white, with the Apple logo. Apple released the Macintosh, which revolutionized Apple as a company, in 1984. Pixar was previously owned by Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple.